Plant Shop Associate
As a Plant Shop Associate, you are the first impression a customer gets when they walk through our doors.
You provide an excellent customer experience from start to finish by:
- welcoming and greeting our customers
- offering knowledgeable plant suggestions based on available light and desired level of maintenance
- suggesting vessels and potting selections
- processing purchases at point of sale
- sharing knowledge and tips on plant care
- troubleshooting plant care issues
You are motivated to keep the store looking its best by cleaning, restocking and creating visual displays.
You love working hard and are willing to jump in wherever needed. You are adaptable, a team player and a creative thinker.
You are available weekends, occasional nights and certain holidays.
You can stand for long periods of time and are able to unload trucks full of plants and pottery that can weigh up to 40 pounds.
This position is part-time and pays $14/hr.
Please send an email with the job title as the subject line that includes your resume and the following:
-A photo of your favorite space/room/building that has plants and why you love it
-A short paragraph about why you'd like to be a part of our team
-Anything else you think we should know about you!